This Privacy Notice describes the personal information Argo AI, LLC (“Argo” or “we”) collects from you when you use or interact with the No Parking Podcast website https://www.noparkingpodcast.com/(the “Site”), with whom we share it, and the choices you have regarding the collection and use of such information. If you have any questions about anything in this Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information when you:
● Contact us: If you contact us through the Site, we collect your email address. We collect this type of contact information to answer your queries, to contact you, to send you emails about new podcasts, or to respond to an inquiry from you in connection with your use of the Site, and to provide you support or other services you request.
● Use the Site: We allow Google Analytics to place cookies–small pieces of code stored on your browser or device–to track how the Site is used so that we can make improvements and so we can better understand how you engage with the Site. This means that we collect information on:
● Usage Information: which of the pages on the Site you access, how frequently you access the Site, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on while on the Site, and when you accessed the Site.
● Location Information: information about your estimated location as may be determined from the IP address.
● Device Information: information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses. Google Analytics sets cookies on your browser or mobile device, or reads cookies that are already there.
We also collect information about you via first party cookies which are necessary for making use of the services and functional cookies that record some of your activity on the services as well as information about your device, such as what browser you are running, and what pages you access. This information helps us diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
Functional cookies included in the Site: Crumb:
This cookie tracks the duration of the browsing session and it prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF), which is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in.
RecentRedirect: This cookie lasts 30 minutes. The purpose of this cookie is to prevent redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects.
Test: This cookie lasts during the browsing session. The cookie investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.
2. How We Use Personal Information
To the extent European Union (EU) data protection law applies to our processing of personal data about you as a user of our services, we act as the “data controller”.
We use your information in order to:
● Provide the Services to You: To do this we also use your information to: Provide you with technical support and assistance in accessing the Site; ensure that the services function well; and communicate with you about the services by email. For example, we may contact you to notify you of any issues with the services. We need this information to provide the services to you, and the legal basis for these uses is their necessity for the provision of the services.
● Improve the Services: We use your information acquired from Google Analytics to understand how our services are used in order to make improvements to our services, or develop new components to the services through understanding how you use and interact with them. For example: we use what we learn about volume usages by mobile devices of the users of our services to help optimize the layout of the services. The legal basis for these uses is our legitimate interest in the improvement and optimization of our service offerings and in ensuring the security of our services. We apply appropriate safeguards to protect your information.
● Comply with Legal Requirements and Protect Our Rights: When needed, we use your information to enforce any terms that you have agreed to, including to protect the rights, property, or safety of Argo, its users, or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the services as well as to comply with our legal obligations. The legal basis for these uses is our legitimate interest in the protection of our legal rights, compliance with legal obligations, and protection of the rights of users and other individuals.
● Tell You About New Podcasts: If you sign up to our email list, we will contact you by email to inform you of new podcasts that might be of interest to you. The legal basis for this is your consent. You can revoke your consent and opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Even if you unsubscribe from these emails, you will continue to receive service related correspondence.
3. How We Share Your Information
We share your personal information with service providers that facilitate the provision of our services, and as necessary to efficiently run our business and to comply with our legal and other obligations.
● Service Providers. We share personal information with service providers that help us operate the Site and conduct analytics on your use of the Site. Such providers include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics.
● Corporate Family. We share personal information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
● To Prevent Harm. We will share personal information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or in situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
● Legal Purposes. We will share personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
4. How We Store and Protect Your Information
We implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the personal information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. We implement various policies including, encryption, access, and authentication to guard against unauthorized access to personal information in our systems.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
How long do we keep your information:
We retain personal information collected through the Site for as long as necessary to serve the purpose for which it was provided. If you request that your information be deleted we would still need to retain you email address in order to refrain from contacting you in future, but this information would not be included in our active servers.
We also retain information for as long as necessary for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights, fulfill our contractual obligations, or for certain business requirements.
Information collected through Google Analytics is retained for 26 months. The Google Analytics cookie expires two years from the last date you visited the Site.
5. Your Rights With Respect To Your Information
Access, amend or delete information: If you need to access, amend, or delete personal information that we have collected through the Site, you can do so by sending an email to privacy @argo.ai.
In addition you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. Turning off the browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address, but unique information will not be recorded. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
● For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
● For the Chrome web browser on mobile devices, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
● For the Internet net Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
● For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
● For Firefox web browser on mobile devices, please visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/982571
● For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Your choice to exercise any of these rights will not be used against you in any way.
To the extent EU data protection law applies, you also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
6. Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform sites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. For further details, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
7. Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every site you visit. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy notices or practices of any third-party sites or services.
8. Children’s Privacy
This Site and our services are not intended for individuals under the age of sixteen (16) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the Site, please contact us at:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Argo AI, LLC 2545
Railroad Street, Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Or by email at: email@example.com
10. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date they go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you of the changes by posting a prominent notice on the Site or using other methods that we select, such as sending you an email.
This Privacy Notice was last modified on August 22, 2019.